Interested in riding 75 miles?

The Hallelujah Benefit Ride, near Ridgeway, SC on March 3, is offering
the 75 mile distance as well as the 25, 50 and 100. So far there has
been no interest shown in the 75 mile distance. Pre-entries have been
received for the "usual" distances.  Will there be any takers for the 75
miles? Because we are an elevator ride I will leave it in, but by this
time last year I already had several applications for the 75 miles.
Basically, I am just trying to plan ahead so I can keep my volunteers
prepared. I like to know what to expect.
Lucie Hancock
manager