Mare-isms

Ansata is the resident "ho" I should be charging the stallions.. She would
come into heat if a stallion just stood beside her.Could be a good thing at
vet checks.(IMHO)Gawd what a ho! and Haley is the nun..don't need nun don't
want nun!
running and ducking from stallion riders
Carla (oh for crying out loud...quit breathing so hard..he's gelded!)
Ansata (great then safe sex!)
Haley (I could use that fire extinguisher if I had opposable thumbs)
Rob (you have a thing for flambe')