Price Question

Others
> riders that I know would say $800 and forget the personality!
> I've been looking at ads and there seems to be a wide range
> of sellers $$$$ expectations.

I've bought and sold a lot of horses. All you've got to pay is a dollar
more than your competition...and if the seller really likes you sometimes
you don't have to do that. However, purchase price isn't *as* big a deal
to me on a horse I'm keeping. I'm ruthless getting the price down on a
resale horse, but if it's a keeper a couple hundred dollars here or there
is nothing in the long run. Personality is a HUGE deal to me though. I
once sold a really promising horse before I competed on him because I was
scared to death he'd be really good, and I couldn't stand his
personality.

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.