Re: RC: Basic Conditioning (was: Conditioning Tips/Schedules for The Full Time Worker)

While that may be true in various parts of the country, if you run a horse into respiratory alkalosis in the hot and humid east
you could eaisly have a crash on your hands. This has nothing to do with the legs.

We tend not to ride at 5 mph in the SE, we don't have a trail to slow us down we have a lot of newbe's on the list and we really
have to worry about how cardiovascular conditioning along with everything else. When it 90 and 90, 5 mph may be too fast.

Truamn

--
Vertex Engineering, Inc.
Innovative Solutions