Red Rock Ride

Carol Hoeft Ess3x@aol.com
The Red Rock Ride will be held July 14th 20001 in Reno Nv.We will have a 30 mile and a 50 mile ride. The trail is the Best trail I have ever riden. That is why we had to put this ride on.It will be my first time as ride manger, if any one has any ides about how to make this a GREAT RIDE please let me know. I would appericate any input. Thanks Carol