Red Rock Ride

Cindy Robinson CRobin9497@aol.com
Just want everybody to be sure and put the NEW Red Rock Ride on your calendars!  This promises to be a great summer ride with great footing, beautiful trails (very few rocks) We are offering both a 30 and 50 mile ride.
If anyone has questions about the ride please e-mail me.  This trail is fantastic!  Your gonna love it!
Cindy