Endurance Video

I've just watched a video this weekend on endurance -
British style!  It was really interesting to see how different
it is for their system compared to ours.  There list of stuff
to bring on the ride made my eyes glaze over - like 5 different
horseblankets to bring for each purpose.  Their qualifying levels
are run pretty much like CTR.  And all the paperwork involved
looks like a ride manager's nightmare.

I told Shaw's Saddlery that this video does not have much
to do with American endurance riding!  I'm really thankful
that AERC has the format that they have.

K.