AHR Registration question

Okay, so I finally received my registration papers on my new mare (was making
payments, seems like forever) and most all of her ancestry is listed as:
PASB, RASB, SAHR.  I know it has something to do with Russian, Polish
heritage, but can anyone tell me exactly what it means?  It isn't real
important because I bought the horse, not her pedigree, but I'm curious.
She's out of Wijenna, out of PASB Tallin.

Thanks

Judy