Twist/Tuend treeless saddle

Yes.. excellent discussion on a seats twist, and a very good
description from the previous poster.
 I'm one of Sharon Saare's fitters, and try to buy and ride in many
saddles so I can talk intelligently to clients about different brands.
  Basically.. what works for one many not work for another.

I'm 5'5" 125 lbs, and have long torso a very long thigh bone.
Leg lenghth is an important parameter.
Especially the lenghth of the thigh bone.  This determines the placement of your knee on the horses barrel (and where the knee falls in relationship to the saddles rigging, if its western rigged).

 I bought and rode in a Sports Saddle for a while, but had hip pain
on rides over 3 hrs (I've never had hip pain riding)
 I could just not adjust to it because of the seat (Very comfy
otherwise though. I know others that have no problem.

I am very intrigued by the treeless Tuend.. and want to try one.
The seat is quite a bit different from the Sports Saddle, but still looks
pretty wide thru the twist.

Anybody ot there ridden in one?
I'd be interested to hear what you think.  I may buy one this winter and demo
it for a while.

Thanks,
Barb Peck
South 128 Farm