Re: RC: Why WOOL? Pads

Well, I sure wouldn't run one dressed in WOOL either!
That's the first thing that comes to mind every time I see this ad!!
Doesn't mean it doesn't make a good saddle pad. I think we get too hung up
on assuming that what feels good (or bad) to a human should feel the same to
a horse.

Nancy Mitts

>Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 19:17:51 -0800
>Ros Oates aussienduro@hotmail.com
>Lysane,
Would YOU run a  MARATHON DRESSED in PLASTIC?
Should your HORSE?