Fw: RE: RE: twist on saddles

Would any of you like to see what Verlane has to say?  E mail me if
interested.  renie
--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Desgrange, Verlane" <VerlaneD@sfcc.spokane.cc.wa.us>
To: 'Irene M Burnett' <renieburnett@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 15:11:31 -0800
Subject: RE: RE: twist on saddles

Renie,

Yes, you may post this in Ridecamp. FYI, I will be in northern CA in end
of
March in Woodside. I know this is bit of a stretch from Redding, but I'm
trying to arrange a clinic there now (last weekend of March). Since I'm a
full time instructor at Spokane Falls College, my time is limited until
summer vacation (mid June-late August). I can always set a time with you
for
summer. Here's how that works: your group sponsors my airfare and bunks
me
up. Then I charge $300/day for a clinic or $50/hr for private
consultations,
or a multi-day combination of both. If you get 20 people to attend a
clinic,
the per person fee drops quite a bit. If your club wants to open this up
the public, you may be able to MAKE money on the clinic for your group. I
bring a trunk full of "props" and ask you locally supply horses and all
kinds of saddlery. I talk about saddles (English and western), bridles,
tack, bits, etc.I can also give a saddle care clinic too.As you may have
guessed, no one goes away from my clinics "feeling empty". You get your
money's worth. Let me know if any of this would work for you and your
group.................Verlane