Patagonia lobbying

I've written them a few times in the past couple of days and included the
emails of a few of the Ridecampers who expressed an interest. They have a
webpage for messages:

http://www.patagonia.com/custserv/contact_us.shtml

Pass it on and maybe they'll get the picture that we are a market out here.
BTW, if you go to the Patagonia site, you'll see that they sponsor a lot of
environmental projects. My SIL is Kim Stroud of the Ojai Raptor Center...a
very cool lady.

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
Cairo, Egypt
maryanne@ratbusters.net