Re: RC: Re: 1/2 price PURE WOOL Saddle Pads

Title: Re: RC:  Re: 1/2 price PURE WOOL Saddle Pads
on 12/4/01 7:43 AM, Karla Watson at karla@pcez.com wrote:

Which pad would work for All-Purpose saddle? The website shows $130 price. Where are the $65 ones?

I got the athlete plus-they are all 130 AUS dollars. So, 65 US dollars. I have been really pleased with mine. Way nicer than a woolback, for less money. And they wash great!
Tiffany