RE: RP/OF

Title: RP/OF
I totally agree about the customer service problems. I know many OF customers that have the same complaint. Until recently it was our only option for a quality flex-panel type tree. Now we are in luck. We can purchase a quality product from the role models of customer service. Marilyn
-----Original Message-----
From: Kathy Mayeda [mailto:Kathy_Mayeda@atce.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 10:56 PM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: RP/OF

I took lessons on an OrthoFlex and always seemed to have a sore back afterwards so it didn’t particularly work well for me.  I did feel a little “perched” which I definitely didn’t feel with the RP.

But I could see why there are many happy Orthoflex owners because the original concept was a good alternative to traditional Western or English saddles.  Too bad that their business practices made them unpopular, because they did have a good thing going, I thought.  I bought a girth from the factory once and I thought that they were rather gruff and unorganized.

K.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/RideCamp =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-