My favorite close-contact saddle - Michela Ling UK

Liz liz@noblehorse.com
After years of searching, I finally found THE saddle for me! Ordered it
sight-unseen after many email exchanges with the saddle maker, David
Bowler, from the UK. Have been riding in it for almost a year, including
Tevis, and LOVE it. Feel free to check out their website:
www.michelaling.co.uk

It is definitely close-contact. Growing up in France, that is the only
type of saddle I have ever been comfortable riding in. It is
dressage-inspired. The English leather is superb, every detail in its
workmanship is first-class - the saddle maker is definitely a
perfectionist! Panels are made of the highest quality 100% memory foam
which takes on the shape of your horse's back when it warms up and goes
back when saddle is removed. Have never had but As for backs at every
ride.

Feel free to email me for additional info as I no longer subscribe to
Ridecamp - can't keep up with volume of emails....

Happy trails, Liz in Tevis country