Sand Hills Stampede 30/55

Patsy Gowen firefoxrun@aol.com
Even though the Greenway Gallop in Fort Mill, SC won't be held due to park
issues, I will be putting on a ride at the Sand Hills State Forest in
Patrick, SC, 13 miles west of Cheraw,SC. It will be on March 16-17, again
a 2 day ride. This is a beautiful place with an outstanding
campsite-stalls, electric hook-ups, water, bathhouse and more.
E-mail requests for information and applications are welcome. I will mail
back requests, so send me your address. I will be sending out applications
through the newsletter to SERA members.
If you were planning on using a raffle winning from the USA East raffle,
it will be honored. Just bring the Greenway Gallop certificate.
Thanks, Patsy