Living Ouarters/Trailers

Hi Ridecampers!

My friend and I checked out all the new trailers when we were in Ocala for the weekend(riding @ the Greenway-awesome!)Anyway,we deemed the Exciss w/the small weekender package the best!All a girl needs,potty(did'nt care for the kind in the shower)fridge,micro,stove,cabinets galore,little hutch area in front of the kichen.All in the 22-24,000 range.I don't yet travel enough to warrant it,but if I competed every weekend  I'd spring for one.2,3,or 4 horse w/rear tack-all alluminum.Heck-my husband can drive his Jeep another five years!

BTW,Carla Lawson,I never heard how your ride went after all the anticipation-fill us in!

Still tenting it in Fl-

Alicia and Viktor(This" cattle pen" has no canadian shavings-I command you to take me home at once!)
Todd(I'll be babysitting for how many days?Where is you mom's number?)
Mom(You are doing what in the woods?You better buy a camper.I thought you were going to do dressage,and wear a cute velveteen hat.)