RC campers

Hey, you are pretty good at computer drawing! I have also seen a horse trailer pulling a trailer but usually they are new and coming down to some dealer. I have seen a bumper pull, pulling a bumper pull. How safe is that? I don't know where you are but in Utah, the big trucks are allowed to pull 3 tractor trailers. That's scary! Here in FL they can only go tandom.

Life may be simpler for the rich, but the rest of us can have very rich simple lives, all the same.
Lisa Salas, The Odd FArm