Re: RC: Re: Reactor panel questions for users and the manufacturer

The RP was the only saddle that I could find that would fit my horse. He has
some asymmetries in the shoulder.  I demo'ed one, called Carmi and told her I
was not sending it back. That was about 2 years and 1000 miles ago.  In those
1000 miles I have been able to work out most of the shoulder asymmetries so now
the Jbird is pretty normal! Could not have done this without the RP.

Truman