Introduction (re: ReactorPanel)

Hi all --

I just got a private email asking who I am.

I subscribe to ridecamp and am a beginning endurance rider with one 50 under
my belt, thanks to the generosity of my friend Suzanne Hayes.  I'm hoping to
log many more miles in the future.

I lurk more than post, believing it is often inappropriate for manufacturers
to post on informational forums like ridecamp.  I thought I should stem the
curiosity (and my inadvertent rudeness) by letting you all know that I own
the ReactorPanel Saddle Company and Lynne Glazer is a partner in the
organization.

Happy trails,

Carmi

Carmi Weininger