Close Contact Saddle

Karla:

I come from a similar background and I ride in the Synergist DSS.  While it
is not as flat as a close contact saddle, it is the flatest saddle that you
will find that is suitable for endurance.  It has HUGE panels that are great
at distributing weight.  I only got it last year, so it has only been used
on 25 mile rides, but I used it on my husbands Arab, who has very sensitive
skin and had no soreness what so ever.  It is these every day saddle I use
on my Paint, who is not an endurance horse, but routinely does 15 mile
pleasure rides.  No soreness at all. If I can answer any more questions
about it, please email me.

Carolyn Burgess