Mandatory hold times

I agree with you, Karen. I want the miles as well as the competition. As aggravating as it can be to miss the cut off time, even if it is only by 10 minutes, (ok, ok I am over that now!) I don't want minimum and maximum times. Then it would just be another CTR. Your right about the strategy part. Do your homework and be prepared. It has to be challanging and enduring. Otherwise we wouldn't do it! Congrates to you, Rocky and Weaver. Lisa Salas, The Odd Farm