re: Need help

Laura T lit959@yahoo.com
My husband is great!  He is very supportive of any and all of my riding.
He will hook up the truck and trailer, catch horses, doctor horses, load
horses, hose them off, unload them, crew for me, fix mac and cheese for
when I come home starving to death, etc.

Why does he do this??  We of course he loves me, even after 15 years!
But, also he knows I will be out of the house!  (he admits this
publically)  And, he won't have any chores to do.  He even told me so.
Yes, I do leave a list every now and then.  But he is more than happy to
have me on my way.  He also knows that I love to ride and is supportive of
it.  Exercise and getting out is good for the body, soul, and the mind.

So get him to think of it that way.  My husband isn't trying to get rid of
me or anything like that.  MANY times I come home and find all sorts of
good stuff he has done.  And he did them with out me putting in my 2
cents.  He just really doesn't mind me going riding, and is very
supportive of it.  We spend money on his interests, so why not mine??
Marriage is afterall is with two people.  Not just one.

I am off to ride in my new easy ride stirrups!!  aaaahhh.

Laura T - finally the heat is gone! And yes, I also pull my weight around
here and then some!
Diamonds IN XS - when the truck starts up I like to run around the
pasture!!