Holiday Horse Parade--Lawrence, Kansas

I rode my Arabian mare Jihan in the Christmas parade in Lawrence, Kansas
which was sponsored by the Eldridge Hotel.  The theme for this year's parade
was Red, White & Blue--all horses no motorized vehicles--lots of draft horses
with all kinds of antique vehicles, riding club groups in various
costumes--lots of fun for the participants and great crowds--about six people
deep in lots of areas--This was Jihan's first parade and she behaved
wonderfully--used my Tellington Ttouch bit and she was very much at ease.
Parades can't replace trail riding, but it was fun--I did wear my
helmet--trail tack with red, white and blue ribbons--just had a great
time.--Liz and Jihan