Sorry for P&R

 Sorry guys. My husband keeps telling me I am not very articulate
sometimes. I read one or two first posts about P&R. Then quit, then
picked two up about bad attitude. I just want to clarify here. I DID say
I know not all endurance people are not nasty. I AM glad to know I might
expect one or two. That will help prepare me.
 Thanks list! Hope to see you at Goethe Debbie! Can't wait to meet Howard
and his gang!
In His Hands,
Lisa P.
www.outbackacres.com
Riding: the art of keeping a horse between yourself and the ground.