Re: RC: P&R

Lisa,

If you come volunteer at Goethe and anyone yells at you, I will personally
rip their hearts out and feed it to the ducks :-). First I don't know many
endurance riders in the SE that would yell at a volunteer and second, I'm
going to be there working. There ain't no one going to yell at a volunteer
while I'm there.

So come on out and have a good time.

Truman