Susan's Qualifications

Hi guys

Thanks for all the replies to my question - I would have mailed her but I know she's away on a trip right now and also moving and didn't want to bother her with piffling things ;-))

I think some thought I wanted the info to "check" on her, but I regard Susan very highly and in fact, will rather listen to her advice than seek local nutrition advice.  She is by far the most knowledgeable person I have ever come across, so no, I wanted the info for other people to realise that she is no backyard yahoo who sprouts nonsense.

Thanks again
Kristene