RE: VIRUS ALERT

I too have recieved e-mails from Susan, Barney and Robbi Pruit. All
contained attachments that I tried to open, but my computer would not
open it. I'm running windows XP. How do I know if I have the virus? Do
you have to open an attachment? Has anyone recieved any e-mail from me
with attachments?

I've had a couple of messages myself - XP isn't vulnerable to this
particular problem - if you have XP, it is best to enable the automatic
update feature. If you don't know where that is, go to Control Panel,
System, then choose the Automatic Updates tab. Tell it to download the
updates and let you know when they are ready.

If you have Win2k or Win9x/WinME, go to www.windowsupdate.com and get
the critical downloads. Best defense against viruses is to keep your
computer up to date. It's also important not to open attachments you
didn't ask for - it's especially the case if it has some sort of fishy
name like something.txt.pif.

Hope this helps...