Re: RC: Volunteers

While it pains me to agree with Angie <G>, I must. At a recent ride the pulse
takers were using HRM's to take the pulse. One stuck it against my horses
side and the first number that popped up was above criteria (like 138 which
was nonsense). She jerked it away and said he is over. I suggested she put it
back and give it time to "settle." Roger happened to be there an point out to
her that this was what needed to be done. When she left it on so it would
stabilize it read 56.

So, was I rude or was Roger rude. I don't think so!

Truman

PS: Angie where is your logo! Get busy girl.