Carolina ride story

Hi Everybody:

HorseCity.com (My bread and butter) proudly presents a First
Impressions story on endurance riding featuring the Carolina ride by
Amy Kiel, our Web Developer. She took most of the photos for the
photo gallery also. Please forgive us for not providing names. Nobody
stayed in one place long enough for us to get that information for
each picture! While there she also assisted my husband Lou in crewing
for me. Thanks Amy!

I took the liberty of grabbing the results from an earlier ridecamp
post and added them also.

Hope you guys like it. Once it moves off the front page you will be
able to find it in the endurance section where it will stay for a
pretty long time. You will find that link on the left hand side of
the front page. http://www.horsecity.com. Second story down. Enjoy!

Charmain Vaughn

--
Charmain Vaughn