Wanted - AZ endurance rider to partner with

I am looking for a rider in the Arizona area that would be interested in partnering for some racing.  I have a young horse that needs to mature and needs a partner to go along with.  Other times with my more experienced horse I'd love to be able to share gas expenses to some races.  I travel to New Mexico, California, Nevada and Arizona right now but willing to go further.  I have a 3 horse trailer with 10ft. pretty well loaded living quarters trailer (sleeps 3 comfortably) that I pull with a 2001 Dodge 1-ton (pretty reliable rig).  I can loan equipment and even can provide a horse to ride.  I will be riding slow 50s with my young horses and only ask that in exchange that the rider must accompany me throughout the race when I take a young horse.  Otherwise, I'll see you when we finish.  Training rides to prep for races would be a bonus!  Just looking for someone that may be interested in racing but doesn't have the money to invest and travel or maybe someone that also has a young horse and would like to part
ner up for some racing.
Contact Irene at IRMurphy@aol.com.
www.maverick-stables.com