Liberty Run Ride 2002

April Johnson april@jadawn.com
Hi,

I would love to go the Liberty Run ride in Augusta, GA, on Memorial Day,
2002. I'm missing a truck and a trailer though. Anybody planning to go,
will travel through Nashville and is willing to pick up a 7 yo Arabian
gelding (I guess he'll be 8 by then)?

Carla, how about you?? Let's do another ride together!!! :)

If you're willing to help, please let me know. I don't need a place for me
to ride or to carry tack, just Tanna. I'll follow in my car. I'll also
help with gas.

Email at april@jadawn.com if you can help. (I'm posting as guest since I'm
at work and my endurance account is set up at home....)

Thanks,
April (I'm dying to do another LD; I think this time I'll use a saddle,
though!)
Tanna ([spinning in circles]Ride? Ride? Ride? Oh, boy!!)
Serts ([whining]Can I come, too?)
Daniel (I'm not sure what to expect, but I'll find out)