Bethune ride

Was fortunate to have Bethune be my first endurance ride and will
post a story later, but unfortunately I didn't get to finish. Dusty
was pulled at the second vet check (He wouldn't drink or eat ... poor
thing ... wasn't sure what his mom had gotten him into). .... hmmmm.

We left early because Dusty was still not drinking after we were
pulled and thought it best to take him on home so he could recover
but I'm simply dying to know the results. Anybody got any news on who
finished when?

Charmain
Rookie in Georgia

--