Equisage or TTouch therapy

carla lawson robandcarla@hotmail.com
can some one direct me to learn how to do this?
TTouch Therapy(sp) or Massage? for possibly helping me help this horse I
am looking at? I am really starting to consider getting him. Also I am
looking at shipping him from California to Kentucky. Anyone reccomend
hauling or is anyone coming this way in the next 4-6 weeks?Thank you for
the help!
Carla Lawson