GPS Only marked Trails

You have got to be kidding.  So, you are riding a young horse, it's raining, you wear glasses, as so many of us do, and you are expected to read a GPS to guide you on the trail.  A trail marked only with GPS coordinates!  Guys- GPS is great for Ship captains and pilots, but we are talking about people on horseback. I don't know about you, but I carry the least amount of technology while horseback riding.  Isn't that at least part of the idea.
   No thank you. Give me the good old fashioned ribbon or plate to mark my way.

Erica