GPS

Title: GPS

Keep an open mind.  The fact that the XP2001 was done entirely by GPS and probably saved the Duck numerous hours of aggravation marking trails, this method DOES have some merit.

I too, feel more comfortable having ribbons to look at.  But having missed a few turns on rides in my short endurance career, it would be nice to be able to just zap a coordinate and cue in the map to see the relative direction to turn!  I don’t think any method is totally foolproof.

K.