Re: RC: Marking an Endurance Ride with a GPS

In a message dated 11/16/01 12:43:14 PM EST, karen@storallnv.com writes:

<<  You don't need to look at
 it continually, unless you have nothing better to look at.....I should warn
 you tho, if Kayla is along we have a 10 mph speed limit.  No 18 mph
 trotting for us!  :+D >>

That works for me, just consider me another junior rider who is age
challenged as well as technologically challenged <g>.  Maybe Kayla can
explain the GPS thing to me (?).

Sylvia (I only trot 18 mph on 50s, on 100s you have to go lots faster <tic>)