Urgent message to Lexington, KY trail riders

Virginia Goodman TheOdysseyFarm@hotmail.com
I just received this message regarding Masterson Station Park and have
confirmed with Lexington Parks & Recreation that the meeting will
definitely be held. They are trying to take even more of our riding
space -- if you have ever ridden there and know its value to the riding
community in central Kentucky, please come to this meeting and make your
voice heard.

The Public Library is located at 140 East Main Street, and the theatre is
downstairs.  Thanks.

Regards,
Virginia Goodman
Georgetown, KY

   THERE WILL BE A VERY IMPORTANT MEETING FOR THE PUBLIC REGARDING THE

FUTURE
PLANS FOR MASTERSON STATION PARK ON MONDAY, NOVEMBER 19 AT THE DOWNTOWN
LIBRARY THEATRE AT 7:00 PM.
    WE ABSOLUTELY NEED TO HAVE AS MANY PEOPLE WHO USE THE PARK FOR

EQUESTRIAN
USE PRESENT TO SUPPORT ITS CONTINUED AVAILABILITY TO US.
    THE PLANS I SAW LAST NIGHT INCLUDED LOTS OF FENCING AND PAVED PATHS

GREATLY LIMITING ACCESS TO THE XC COURSES.  WE COULD LOSE AS MUCH AS 50%
OF
THE AVAILABLE OPEN SPACE WE NOW ENJOY.
    PLEASE BRING A FRIEND, YOUR KIDS, SPOUSE.  WE NEED TO BE HEARD.
THANKS
SHELLEY
Keeneland US Pony Club