Re: RC: Whoa!

I had a reiner train my gelding and I borrowed him back to go jumping and the trainer quickly showed me to just rotate my pelvis to stop him. So I put on my jumper saddle and while we were warming up I decided to try it... Well, the next thing I saw was his nose looking down at me like I was real stupid. Oh well. But boy he did stop on a dime. After that I was real careful to use the "forward" (dressage) stop while riding English!
Kerri-Jo