INSURANCE COMPANY WARNING!

Gary jgranch@whidbey.net
I have had my towing vehicles insured for over 10 years with ITT Hartford,
AARP insurance. (all have had 10,000+lb gross vehicle weight noted and
registered with them) I was just notified that they do not insure vehicles
with gross weight of 10,000+lbs. If your are presently insured with them,
make sure you are not about to be cancelled. We received a 20 day
cancellation notice stating Our 1998 Dodge 3500 Ram Quad is not elgible
for insurance with them as it exceeds the maximum tonnage allowable. (for
4 years they have carried this vehicle) Be aware and check  that you are
covered. You might be searching for a new insurance company like we are.
Please note that when confronted with our policy that did not list this
restriction they stated "It is an underwriting policy we do not have make
you aware of"