Re: Idiosyncrasies

I have a mare that will run up when I get out the hose to fill water
troughs.  She will paw the ground until I turn the hose on her, and start
spining in circles to get wet all over.  Then she will tear off, drop and
roll, get up, fart and buck and tear back to me, to get hosed off again.
This can go on 4-5 times.

Chancy, the big nasty mare, will stand there and swear and mutter with her
lips while she is being groomed, saddled, or just plain caught.  She just
looks like she is giving me a good cussing out.

Karen Sullivan