therapy balance ball exercises & sport saddles

Hi, RCers.  Two unrelated questions.  First, I've long been interested in
the sports saddles, but had two concerns.  One is that I'm about 150 lbs.
and wondered if the sports saddles weren't really designed for feather
weights...any folks in the 150-200 lb. range out there using them?  Also, my
other concern was the forward placement of the stirrups...I really like my
legs under me.  Someone mentioned they'd moved the stirrup back???  How was
that done...by the manufacturer or by the new owner.  Second question:
Anyone know the name of the book/books with information on using therapeutic
balance balls for equestrians?  Thanks.  Cindy Collins