Altoona Florida - need someone to ride with

Hello out there!
Is there anyone out there who would like to go trail riding in the Ocala National Forest over the Thanksgiving weekend?
Rudy and Strider (both mules) and I will be in  Altoona ,FL arriving on Wednesday night late... We will be ready to ride maybe on Thursday morning or afternoon if anyone is game for that.
We definitely want to ride on Friday and Saturday.... any takers for any of those days?
Cindy Brasfield (formally of Altoona, FL....... now living in Robertsdale, AL)