Re: RC: re foaming on Easyboots -- go to Karen Chaton's fabulous pages

At 01:02 PM 11/12/2001 -0500, KarenBrat1@aol.com wrote:
Everything anyone could possibly want to know about Easyboots...

http://www.redwrench.com/EZboot/karen/karen.html

Thanks for posting that, Karen.  I hadn't gotten around to it yet.

The link to the easyboots pages and my other stuff all originates from here:

http://members.tripod.com/ridephotos/   (links near the bottom)

If anybody thinks I have forgotten something on the easyboots pages, let me know and I can add it or try to make the instructions better.  I'm sure they are not totally foolproof  :>).

I've recently updated the electrolyte comparison chart and need to update it again since I've received additional information on more brands of electrolytes.

Happy Trails,

Karen
in NV