Re: RC: Re: New horse help needed

Thanks Karla; Funny thing, him and his girlfriend, Passion, got in a bunch of trouble for dragging my tarps around that we had covering some bags of cement, and then biting holes in the tarps. (Busted by the neighbors) Then they shredded the paper on the cement bags, and they got wet and turned into...cement.  Then they pulverized the dried cement into chunks.  Funny other things, there were a whole pile of white fence railing there, and that didn't bother him.  We used the white (plastic) rails to cover the old bags of cement until we could move them, but they just scattered the rails and made a mess. Probably Passion did it and he cheered her on.  He also will walk over the speed bumps painted with white stripes, look kind of like cattle guards. He had to snort and blow the first time, but does it faithfully. Why the problem with the white wood ground poles, I don't know.  Beth