Mules

I haven't seen any mention of mules bred from an Arabian parent. I don't
know much about mules except that I'd love to own one, unfortunately here in
South Africa we don't have quality Jacks so a good mule is pretty much out
of reach. If you had a half Arab mule surely you'd have a better chance than
say a half appaloosa or half quarter mule? (not that there is anything wrong
with either of these...Rudy! :-)).

Celeste
(South Africa)

I'D RATHER BE RIDING !