Foaming on Easyboots

Debbie Trimble risingwind@socket.net
I need advice on foaming on Easyboots.  I'm going on a very rocky ride and
don't want to be always checking to see if I've lost a boot.  I'll put
them on front only, over shoes. Boots are Size 1 and fit well. Can't put
them on hind, as he has eggbars there.  Any and all tips bourne from
personal experience are welcome. Thanks!