Re: RC: Gas Prices

Title: Re: RC:   Gas Prices
on 11/11/01 7:34 PM, Truman Prevatt at tprevatt@mindspring.com wrote:

Howard kids around a lot, but he is serious about this. That's why we who live in FL always wait till we get to GA to fill up and fill up right on the border. Yep I paid 1.06 for diesel at the Flying J at Exit 2 on I75 in GA.

Even out here in expensive So Cal we are down to 1.13 for unleaded. Cool! I can finally fill up for twenty bucks. Now we can all afford to drive to rides:)
Tiffany