Re: Mules?

Corky wrote:
>My one piece of advice to any one who rides or is thinking of riding a
mule is to let the mule think it was his idea, if you can convince him of
that he will do any thing.

Hehehe...I've had two husbands and worked with (male) surgeons for nearly
30 years...I should be good with mules!! <g>

My closest observation of mules was when I was managing some local dressage
shows (schooling and "B" shows) a few years ago.  The coolest mule
occasionally entered the classes...rode Training and 1st Level, if I
remember correctly.  Did well...got decent scores -- and fun to watch cuz
it was so odd seeing a mule doing dressage tests amongst all of the big
warmbloods.

Sue