Dynamite at Tevis

 Hi Amy;
Yes, 50% of the top ten horses at the Tevis are Dynamite horses -
 including myself and Paladin who finished 9th. I've been using Dynamite
products for myself, my horses, my pets and my crops since 1991. The
products are amazing. I'm happy to send you a brochure or distributor
information. Please contact me directly with any questions.
bgray@xmission.com

Happy Trails,
Beverly Gray